1. What personal information do we collect?
Generally we collect only the personal information that is given to us by you or by someone we believe is authorised on your behalf. This information may include records of products you purchase from the Site, or information you provide to us, such as your name, date of birth, address, employer/occupation, contact number(s) and email address.
2. When do we collect personal information?
We may collect personal information about you by the following means:
- when you contact us for information about us or the products we provide;
- when you register to purchase any products through the Site;
- when you submit orders to purchase any products through the Site;
- when you request to receive communications or other information from us; or
- indirectly through your use of the Site and the functionality or services offered through it.
3. How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to reply to your queries and provide information about us and our products;
- to process your registration and maintain your user account to enable you to purchase products through the Site;
- to assist in completing a transaction or order for products, including delivery of products;
- to provide support in respect of our products or the Site and the functionality and services offered through it;
- to remind you to reorder product when it is due to run out (if you choose to be notified);
- to provide you with promotional offers and update you on new products, services and benefits;
- to allow you to participate in contests and surveys;
- to contact you for market research regarding our products or services;
- to comply with relevant laws and regulations;
- for any specific purpose that we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected; and
- for our administrative purposes.
Credit Card Information
4. How do we store personal information?
We store personal information electronically and/or in paper form using generally accepted standards of security. In some cases our third party contractors (e.g. server hosting companies) may store personal information on our behalf. However, we will ensure that such contractors have in place appropriate standards of security.
5. How you can access and change your personal information
You may access and request correction of the personal information that we hold concerning you. If you wish to access, update or correct any of this personal information, please use the ‘My Account” section of the Site or, alternatively, contact us.
6. Do we share or disclose your personal information?
Except as provided below, we will not share your personal information with any other third parties and will not sell, license or rent your personal information to third parties.
Any purchase of products through the Site will constitute a transaction between you and the Franchisee in your region. We may share your personal information with that Franchisee to enable the Franchisee to complete your order.
In addition, we may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- in order for us to carry out any of the purposes referred to in section 3 above, including where the disclosure is in connection with any of these purposes;
- if we are requested to disclose your personal information in the course of a legal or other criminal investigation or proceeding;
- if the disclosure is to one of our related or associated companies or one of our third party contractors with whom we have in place appropriate arrangements preserving the confidentiality and security of the information (including, but not limited to, mail house, delivery personnel, courier companies or server hosting companies).
7. For how long do we hold personal information?
We keep personal information for only as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected it (unless we are required by law to hold the information for a longer period).
8. What are cookies and do we use them?
You do not have to accept cookies and you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive cookies. This will give you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept the cookies.
10. Who can you contact for further information?
- Ph: 07 345 1226 or 0800 33 44 75
- Fax: 080033 44 76
- Email: email@example.com