Walking into a room one of the first things we sense — is smell, good or bad! Whilst the interior may look nice and welcoming, house smells are enough to make even the most gorgeous of homes unappealing. Food smells, forgotten sweaty clothing, pet odour or even pest droppings, disturb your environment and your nose.
Ecomist’s two pronged approach can transform any room in the house to make it odour free and smelling fresh.
- The effective Ecomist Odour Bomb kicks any odours to the floor by binding to the smelly odours and dropping them to the ground for easy vacuuming.
- The second approach is to choose from our range of 50 French fragrances with odour neutralisers. These cans are designed for placement within the dispenser and our solenoid valve disperses a beautiful and fine mist that will continue to neutralise and if you choose, add a scent to the room. Fantastic if you are selling or renting a home.
Serious smells and embarrassment from lingering odours, can be avoided by these simple steps:
- Look for the source/cause of the smell. Have pets been in the space? Unopened Windows? Forgotten food or a downstairs living space?
- Once the source of the smell has been removed, the next step is to use the Ecomist Odour Bomb to clear away residual unsightly smells. This formula is specially designed to target the smelly particles and bind to them, and drop them to the floor. Check out how to use the Ecomist odour bomb.
- Give the room a good hour for the odour bomb to do its job and prepare to vacuum.
- For ongoing neutralising of the room the Ecomist Automatic Dispenser can be used with the odour neutraliser and either perfume free or a French fragrance can transform the room.
- Enjoy a pleasant environment knowing your rooms are smelling fresh and odour free.